Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

A not-so-secret love affair.

I am surprised how people remembers me if they see green mangoes in the street. Ganun pala talaga ako kahilig sa manggang hilaw! I remember before that I almost got hospitalized because of the shrimp paste that I got with my mangoes. Sa baba ng MRT!:P And that is because I have a not-so-secret love affair with green mangoes. (Kala nyo kung ano noh?) And now that I'm preggers, I think we had a deeper relationship. I go gaga for green mangoes! Yesterday, I even went down the bus when I saw someone selling! The proof? 






These are just some! I eat green mangoes almost everyday! Sobrang addict ko lang! Wala lang, I just want to share!:) I am a happy preggers when I see my love (aside from my husband lol), green mangoes! :P

much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!