Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

God's love is amazing.

It was indeed a very tiring leave yesterday, because it's my monthly check up again. But let me skip that first for a more important realization in my life today. Last night John decided to leave his car in Manila so that he can drive for me home. He said "ayoko nang umuwi at magdrive ka magisa, pagod ka na." I am almost four months pregnant with an active baby and I drove the whole day yesterday, and it was indeed really tiring. We arrived home a bit late. At first I am planning to sleep immediately, but maybe it has been a routine for us to talk before we sleep about anything under the sun. And last night's topic was... our baby's name! I know my baby will hate me for the rest of his/her life if we'll name him/her bacon, so I said we shall think of better names, something the baby will never be ashamed of. We've decided to name the baby "Anita Anastacia" if she'll be a baby girl. (named after our beloved grandmothers) but if it will be a boy, I honestly do not have any ideas in mind. Oh, but John said we can name him "Juan Carlos" (named after him of course) but I said it's too close to John Carlos so we can still think of other names. I don't know why I suggested Fabaroti, and Juancho Miguel (telenovela-ish) and other funny names! My husband must be really amazed that he's now calling the baby Fabaroti! Oh baby, we love you so much that we're thinking of the best name to give you! ;)

So we slept late last night and I woke up a bit later than usual this morning. I was too tired to wash the dishes last night, so I told John let me do that today because I want to rest. And then he said okay. He woke me up this morning with sweet kiss telling me that he'll be leaving already. It's also starting to be a habit for him to listen to my tummy (and claiming that he's hearing the baby) and to kiss it to say goodbye not just to me but to baby. I find it sweet (and I know our baby does too) that he/she is loved as early as now. I even talk to him/her everyday, and telling our munchkin to just be healthy and hold on. Pregnancy is not an easy journey, but no worries, it is indeed a privilege to be bearing a child.
And so he left the house and after a few minutes, I went down to get ready for work. And to my surprise, the dishes are already clean and the hot water is ready! (I only use hot water when taking a bath) I almost cried because of too much happiness. This might be really usual and "mababaw" to some, but to me, it is a very meaningful act of kindness. Again I am just reminded of how God destined me to spend the rest of my life with someone who will take good care of me. In fact, I felt more special when I got pregnant. He cooks for me, cleans the house and do everything so I can rest. Sorry but I am not really a home buddy so doing chores is not really my thing. I'd rather work in the office all day than doing that. But God gave me a very loving husband that he is willing to do everything for me.
I immediately sent John a text message thanking him for loving me unconditionally. And as always, I am showered with sweet words from him. John is God's reminder that happiness is not measured by the material things that one can have. Rather, happiness is sharing your life with someone who will never let you feel you are alone.
Here's one of my favorite e-session photos that we had a few years back. A constant reminder of how happy we are having each other. :)

much love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!