Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

My Bump, my bump, my bump, my bump my bump!

Hello errbody! Ang ganda ng title ko diba? (corny din.) Anyway, I just want to give share to some other moms to be how I've been feeling lately. So I've been really active in an online forum regarding my pregnancy. It was just comforting to know that there are also expectant moms who shares the excitement, the joys and the fears of being a first time mom. I'm approaching my 14th week already and I must say that I get used to the feeling of being worried. Sometimes I want to go inside my tummy to check if my baby is fine. The last time I saw him/her was during my ultrasound @ 6 weeks, to check if baby bacon's heart is beating. And like what I have shared here, I have such a healthy baby! No sub chronic hemorrhage, and the rest of the findings are some medical terms that I can no longer comprehend. :P the sonologist said the baby is fine and as a mom (soon!), it means more than my life.

A lot of people in the forum are saying that their bump is too small. Like they still do not have the "legit" baby bump @ 20 weeks. And me?

That's how I looked like last week @ 12 weeks. Quite big, eh? And so I get comments like "sigurado ka bang 3 months pa lang yan? ang laki eh." Sometimes I want to tell them that ay opo, sigurado po ako kasi bilang po namin ng asawa ko kung kelan kami ng BD. But of course I didn't tell them that. At first I get offended, but then I realized, this is my body and I know nothing is wrong having a baby bump this early. My OB said I have nothing to worry about. I am also surprised that since my first month of pregnancy up to the third, I did not gain any weight at all! As in. Now I'm keeping my fingers crossed to maintain that weight until I give birth. If I will be gaining some pounds, that should be my baby's weight. Aja! I have been in the extremes of being so thin and so fat and I don't want to go back to those stages again! :P So another thing that kept me going now? Deadma na sa nega vibes about my pregnancy! I am claiming that I will have a healthy and normal baby, no comment can make me feel the other way! :)


much love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!