Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Preggo diaries week 15.

Hello everyone! I know it's a bit late to start, but I decided to update my blog every week regarding my pregnancy. It has been a good decision for me to track down my wedding preps, because I know I can vividly recall everything about our wedding last year. And now that I am about to enter the journey of motherhood, I also want my baby bacon to know joys (and hardships) that we've been through just to have him/her. From my ttc journey up to my pregnancy, I have nothing but gratitude to the Big Guy up there who gave us the best gift a married couple can ask for.

So to start (But I'm not really sure if it's good to start with a rant, haha), let me share my pregnancy diary for my 14th week. I am more than happy that I survived the most critical stage of pregnancy (first trimester). Although there are still episodes of morning sickness, I am lucky enough not to experience the extremes of this phase. So what's new last week? Apart from my growing bump, I am starting to feel itchy! Hello stretch mark threats! I can also feel that my tummy is starting to stretch, feeling ko medyo banat na yung tummy area ko! Is it too early to start feeling this way? I am getting used to some comments about my bump (telling me that it is bigger than usual) because the health of my baby is the most important thing in the world for me right now. It is just too annoying that sometimes, my tummy gets too itchy that it's hard for me not to scratch!
My solution?
Palmers lotion! My best friend gave this to me as a birthday gift and I have been using it since last week. It's really hard for me to religiously apply lotion twice a day, since I am not the vain type. In fact, I cut my hair short to save some shampoo and conditioner. :P I cannot give any feedbacks regarding this product except for the fact that it smells like cocoa/chocolate. And believe it or not I do not eat chocolates so it's kinda weird for me to smell cocoa!:P Let's see after the baby comes out. Hopefully I can also have a decent product review based on experience. :)

PS. I will be having my 4th month prenatal check up on Wednesday. I am so excited to hear baby bacon's heartbeat again! :)


much love,



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!