Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Preggo Diaries week 16.

Last Sunday, I just reached my 16th-week/4 months mark!:) I have a little mini heart attack story (actually stories) to share this time. As I have mentioned in one of my previous posts, I had my 4th prenatal check up last Wednesday. Our ob (which happens to be my husband's aunt) had an operation so we have to wait for her to arrive. We waited for an hour but that's my favorite day of the month, so I didn't mind waiting for her. 
After an hour, she arrived and as always, we had our check up. She asked me to lie down, and my most favorite part of the check up? Doppler time! I know we'll be having a naughty baby as early as now. Because when she checked the heartbeat, I've heard her say "bakit nawala?" I almost panicked! After a few seconds, we heard bacon's fast and loud heartbeat! Anak pinakaba mo si mommy! It is a big relief for me, because I've been hearing a lot of sad big M stories before my check up. So the day before that, I've been bugging my husband if he thinks that our baby is okay. He is the most optimistic person in the world, and I am so happy that he never gets tired of listening to my endless worries. I also gained a few pounds, but I'm not complaining. Everything for the health of the baby!:)

And now for the second worry that's bugging me for the past week. Recently I'm having colds especially at night. And then I found out that I got a swollen lymph node under my jaw. Not painful but it bothers me, now that I'm pregnant! I've been asking for a doctor who can help me regarding this, as it might affect our baby. John said that's nothing, it's just that my body is fighting some infections but I didn't listen because I'm a worrywart just like that. So last Saturday, I visited an EENT doctor to have myself checked. Thank goodness, my husband is right, it's just a swollen lymph node because of some colds that I got few weeks ago. Now it's still swollen, but definitely smaller than it is before. No more panic mode days!

This morning, I originally planned to wear my favorite pair of pants. And to my surprise, I am already having a hard time putting them on! I mean, it still fits, but it's tighter than it used to be. :( My tummy is indeed getting bigger each day. In that note...

I'm sharing a shameless selfie that I got last Sunday when I turned 16 weeks. I got eyebags, no make up, no filter and I'm in my most comfortable "pantulog". I've got a growing belly, growing appetite and some hormonal episodes every single day. I feel really ugly and haggard almost everyday. But I don't mind, not at all. Because I know I got the best blessing that I woman could have. I am chosen by God to make a miracle happen! And with that, I will forever be thankful. That is why I'm trying my best to take good care of myself. :)

much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!