Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Crushing over Dandan! :)

Happy Monday everyone! I know Monday is toxic for almost everyone, so I am sharing some positive vibes today. Just squeezing a dose of inspiration on my busy Monday at work. So I've never been a huge fan of Daniel. I've known him since he is my former girl crush Heart. They're a gorgeous couple before, right? Daniel is soooo inlove with Heart back then. Been stalking them in instagram and I really want them to end up together. But they broke up and it broke my heart too! Anyway, enough about her, let's just move on.... :P

So Daniel joined PBB. And I was watching that show ever since. I honestly think that he is the ONLY housemate who is deserving to get the title. And believe me, this is the first time that I've sent messages to save a housemate! He's my uber duper crush!! He's more than just the hunk that everyone talks about! I even used our office phone to send BBS DANIEL!:P (since it's one vote per sim only) And when I heard the announcement that he is the big winner, I hugged John and cried hard! (while he's laughing.) grrr. Haha. I just admired him for being so nice to everyone (apart from his six-pack pandesal mehehe). Now I told my husband that I will name our future child Daniel Kenji. He told me we're not Japanese but I said I want him to be like Daniel Matsunaga. hahaha.



Sharing some photos of the Matsunagas from Daniel's facebook fan page. :P

Happy Monday! :)


much love,

Niki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!