Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Optimism! :)

Hello! :) I've decided to share some positive thoughts today, because it's Monday. It has been a routine to squeeze in five minutes of thread-reading everyday. I must admit that most of the time, I feel bad about my condition. I find it so unfair that other people get pregnant easily, while on the other hand, I need to undergo some medications before getting that BFP. I've been a good stalker.(or to change it to a more politically correct term-researcher.) So I've been searching the best way to help me get pregnant. Like what I have mentioned here, I've been diagnosed with PCOS, so I have irregular periods since then. This might be our first month to try our luck, and my OB already told me that I have a little chance to get pregnant this cycle. (Just this cycle!) I'm just praying that next cycle, God will give us the BFP! :)

Now because of curiosity, I will be having my first ever acupuncture treatment with Sr. Regina Liu on Saturday. I am really afraid of needles and I have the lowest pain tolerance, but in the name of our future baby, I will do everything! Hay naku anak, hindi ka pa man din nabubuo love na love na kita! 
I will keep everyone posted about this new experience.

Today, I decided to have some change of attitude with my journey to TTC. I will do my best to erase all the negative vibes that will come along my way! The reason why?

This.


I have the most supportive husband ever. He crosses out every appointment that he has so he can be there for me during my check ups. He never loses hope. He's optimistic about everything. I don't know how but he is. Not just in this ordeal but in everything. He is always happy. And I'm getting my daily dose of strength and optimism from him. We will have our baby in God's time. I love you and your big nose bubba! =P

Plus this.


Our dearest baby Shasha! She had been our baby and she just gave birth to a super cute baby girl!:) The ever quiet and sweet Pomeranian had been our outlet of love and care. We love you little shasha!! <3

So that's my dose of positivity today. ;) This week we are keeping our fingers crossed for another good news, so that I can cross out one item in my bucket list. Please include us in your prayers!! xx



much love,

Niki xx








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!