Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

TTC week 2.

Just want to share some updates! Well, I bring some not-so-good news, but I am just so blessed to have a very optimistic husband. On our way after my check up, I asked him, "Bi, pano kung hindi ibigay ni Lord, pupunta ka ba sa Cebu at maghahanap ng babaeng pwede mong anakan?" (Since we've seen the replay of Ang Dalawang Mrs. Real last Sunday) He said "ang aga aga pa ano ka ba! Kumain ka ng saging para mabuntis ka!" (because I don't eat healthy foods) I am happy that I have a very supportive husband. I know it's too early to lose hope, but I have this low EQ thing that I get happy, sad or depressed easily.

Here's the result of my 4th ultrasound this cycle.

According to my OB, the follicle did not increase in size as we are all expecting. I had discharge, so I was expecting that I am already ovulating. But the ultrasound broke my heart. However, I now have three dominant follicles. (before I only have one) so that's still good news right? My body is reacting to meds! So now I just have to wait for my AF and take Fertyl this time. She's increasing my dosage next cycle to increase the chances of winning! mehehe. She said we just have to try and try. I'm still young and there's still hope. We're not giving up. :)


much love,

Niki xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!