Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Palawan Trip 2014

Hello guys! God knows how stressed I am yesterday, that I even posted a status in Facebook that my nails are all gone!:P hahaha. I just can't tell everyone why. Mehehe. Anyway, I just want to be like Patty Laurel so I will share our most recent trip (August? recent?) with two of my closest friends. Thank God for piso fare! 1,7++ for a round trip fare to Palawan!

Can I just say that El Nido is heaven on earth! I have never seen a place as beautiful as that! Only that... I can't stand six hours of travel from Puerto Princesa to El Nido! I am a heavy sleeper but six hours? No way! Just so sad that we were not able to see the underground river in Puerto Princesa because of the weather but chillin' (naks!) in our hotel the whole day in exchange is all worth it. hehehe.




So happy to meet two backpackers from the other side of the planet. Youseff and Jon! :D





Here's one of my favorite photos of our group and our NFFs in an island in El Nido! (parang tongue twister lang!)



 My golly banana, I am so hot, am I? Hahaha!

And that's not all, I forgot to mention that it's my husband's birthday trip. And I always make it a point to surprise him every year. This is my little surprise this year, I asked the hotel people to set up the room with balloons and all. Plus my friends prepared the ensaymadas (served as is cakes :P) and party poppers!

I will definitely go back to Palawan when there's piso fare again. I want to see the underground river of course!:)

Till my next adventure!


much love,

Niki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!