Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Preggo diaries.

Howdy! After my worries and paranoia during the time that I haven't seen nor heard our munchkin's heartbeat, finally I had my "legit" ultrasound last Tuesday and nothing seeing our baby's heartbeat the first time felt surreal. Sometimes I still can't believe that there's a baby inside my tummy! It's something like I have been very blessed to have this munch.

Our original plan is to announce my pregnancy after my first trimester but blame it on the low eq, I have already announced it after my ultrasound.


I am overwhelmed with the people who liked and congratulated us! I can't remember any picture that I've posted with 380++ number of likes! 

Okay, just a short story about my ultrasound last Tuesday.

Our schedule for a transv should be Wednesday, but John will be having his job interview so we moved it to Tuesday. If I will base it on my last US, I should be six weeks three days but based on munchkin's size, the baby is 7 weeks 2 days old now! :) As what I've said in the post, John's reaction was epic, really epic. He almost cried, and wanted to hug me in the ultrasound bed, but of course he can't. He held my hand and looked at me and the rest was history. (Imagine the romantic scene while this is all happening. haha) Thank God that the baby's heartbeat is normal. And according to the sonologist, everything is perfectly normal.

So yes, I am officially pregnant. I'm claiming it. And I am asking everyone to help me pray for the safety of our munchkin. Believe me, I had been nauseous and hungry lately but I'm not complaining. Anything for the baby... Kakayanin sir! :)

So my dear readers, please help me pray for our little baby. I'll appreciate it a lot. :)


much love,




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!