Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Happy First! :)

This is probably one of my favorite wedding pictures of ours. My husband is such a funny soul (obvious naman diba) and the camera captured this moment. A year ago, I got married to my best friend. It was indeed a memorable date... 1.4.14. Our wedding was two years in the making, we got engaged July 18, 2012 (his birthday) and got married on the first Saturday of 2014. And last Sunday marks the first year of our marriage. 

Looking back, our year had been a tough one. I've decided to let go of our life in the city and go back to Bulacan to help in my parents' business. (That is a huge sacrifice in my husband's part, as his work is in Manila) It was indeed one of the toughest decisions that we have made as a new married couple. We looked for a small room in Bulacan and stayed there. It is a mutual decision not to stay in my parents' house. We are both raised to be independent. Also, we had our ups and downs as a newly-wed. But because of that, I have learned how to compromise and accept John's strengths and weaknesses. In the same manner, he learned how to handle me in my worst slate. (I am the most topakin person ever!) As early as now, I realized that God gave me a very patient and loving husband, I know he will always give the best that he can for me and our future kids.

The day wasn't really how I planned it to be. Because of some priorities, we decided to stay in our humble home the whole day because I need some rest. So I just slept the whole day. When I felt better that night, we decided to watch a movie and ate dinner somewhere.



I'm so happy with what my husband gave me, a carrier charm and a bouquet of beautiful flowers!:) Thank you hubby, you really know what I love!





And to cap the night, we had dinner at Manam. We went to Fairview Terraces because he got curious of the place. I can't walk that much so after the dinner and the movie, we went home. It was indeed the simplest anniversary that we had since we became bf-gf, but I am beyond blessed that God gave us our number 1 wish this year. He promised me that when I get better, we will celebrate somewhere else. :) Still, I am really happy spending my life with my weirdo. I couldn't imagine it the other way around anyway. :)

much love,





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!