Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Nuestro Padre Hesus Nazareno.

As I have been mentioning in this blog, I have been a devotee for I think five years up to now. A broken heart led me to do the weekly "panata". Every Friday, I go to Quiapo to hear mass, or do a novena, for nine consecutive weeks. I can vividly remember my first wish, my first prayer. Black Nazarene, please mend my broken heart. During my first visit, it felt kinda weird seeing devotees raising their hands with their eyes closed while praying. But weeks after, I am doing the same thing. 

The Black Nazarene never let me down. Everything that I asked from Him, He gave me. He even gave me more than what I asked for. God is so good that after a tremendous past, he gave me my husband. And then I asked longer years for my sick inang before, and He gave me two more years to spend with her. And then just recently, I asked for a miracle and then again, he granted my wish. 

Today is the feast of the Black Nazarene. I am feeling guilty that I am not there to attend a mass, but I know He understand why I cannot come. I just can't help but to be very vocal about how blessed I am to be a devotee. I completely understand why everyone is trying their best to experience the black Nazarene. 

much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!