Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Bridal March song... Check!

Okay, before anything else.. countdown muna. As per checking, we only have two months, two weeks and three days before our BIIIIG DAY! I want to cry! Still can't believe that I am about to marry the man whom I never thought will have a significant role in my life! :) (And the best thing about it is, he has changed since the day I met him. He loved me more and more each day.) I know I am making the best decision in my life. :) Sobrang cheesy naman!! :)

Anyway, after so many choices, I finally have my bridal march song! Believe me, this is one of the hardest decisions ever, why? Bata palang yata ako nagiisip na ako ng wedding march song ko! Here are some of my choices:

1. Spend my life with you-Eric Benet and Tamia-(Super duper inlove with this song, but when I asked John, di daw nya mafeel yung solemnity nung kanta inside the church..)

2. How did you know-I know medyo gasgas na yung song, but this had a different meaning when I heard it when John is driving and I was lying in his lap. Parang, biglang, ikaw na ikaw yun bi! But then again, pili pa daw ako ng iba sabi ni John, so this will be our first dance song, so okay lang!:)

3. A Thousand Years- This too, Gasgas na daw, Sobrang dami nang gumamit. This is the song that our for our proposal video, (wala pang Twilight effect non) so our initial plan is to use this, but then, because of Twilight, lahat ng ikakasal ganito na, so cross na.

And the winner is.. *drum roll please*

Two words by Lea Salonga!
I know this is quite an old song and a lot used this already, but call me OA, I cried when I heard this song first! Nafeel ko talaga yung this is it feeling! This is exactly what we are looking for.. Check the lyrics below:

Two Words

In a while, in a word,
Every moment now returns.
For a while, seen or heard,
How each memory softly burns.
Facing you who brings me new tomorrows,
I thank God for yesterdays,
How they led me to this very hour,
How they led me to this place...
Every touch, every smile,
You have given me in care.
Keep in heart, always I'll,
Now be treasuring everywhere.
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I hold each moment true?
No trace of sadness,
Always with gladness...
'I DO...'
(instrumental)
Now a song that speaks of now and ever,
Beckons me to someone new,
Unexpected, unexplored, unseen,
Filled with promise coming through.
In a while, in a word,
You and I forever change,
Love so clear, never blurred,
Has me feeling wondrous, strange,
And if life should come to just one question,
Do I face each moment true?
No trace of sadness, always with gladness,
'I DO...'
Never with sadness...
Always with gladness...
'I...DO....'


Super super love the song, the instrumental.. everything! The only problem is.. ngayon pa nga lang naiiyak na ako pag naririnig ko, how much more on our wedding day! 


Till my next wedding adventure!


Much love,

Niki xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!