Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bridal Shoes... Check!

After a debate of buying a ready made shoes and have my shoes personalized.. Finally I have decided! (look, mahirap talaga sakin magdecide since sobrang arte ko. As in ang dami kong gusto!) John said hindi naman na dapat priority yung shoes, kasi wala naman masyado makakakita nun, but of course, I am a shoe person (well a little) so I am secretly wishing that I will have the prettiest and the sexiest pair of shoes in my wedding.

I know I am far from owning a Loubutin, (whole wedding na yun halaga nun!) So I have decided to have my pair personalized. Peg ko sana to.

But I find it a bit common, so google search again.

It's a good thing I asked one of John's friends who is into bags and shoes (Erb and Chet) and he referred me to his friend who is making personalized wedding shoes! The best thing about this is, kilala din namin yung gagawa, so I know that it would not hurt our budget that much. :)

My bridal shoes supplier is Everybody needs a pair! Voltz! He is also into shoes and bags, little did I know that he's making bridal shoes as well! Here are some of the pegs that I have sent him.



My plan (and my decision na!) is to have my shoes pink. As in hot pink. Yung iba something blue nila yung shoes, but to me, pink! So I was decided to get the second pair, but then.. super arte as I am, I came across this picture and I instantly fell in love with it.
This is probably one of the sexiest shoes I have even seen. Sobra. The ribbon, the heels, perfect. It looks good in blue, though sorry, I am a pink person so hot pink it is. According to Voltz, it will be hard for me to walk in stilettos so we are revising it by putting a platform in front. (ang pangit naman kung sa likod diba?haha) So I said I won't be looking into other designs para di na gumulo utak ko. I have the ugliest feet in the world and I am keeping my fingers crossed that this pair will make my feet look better!


Until my next wedding adventure! :)

much love,

Niki :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!