Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sneak Peak: E-session.

Okay, this is another attempt to post some of the "unofficial" photos of our esession. John almost want to grab my hair to tell me "Wag muna kasi, suspense para sa wedding!" But I have the lowest EQ in the world! And because John is a photographer in the making (okay naman diba? haha) he had his camera and he asked one of my friends to take photos of us. Here are some of the photos that we had..

This is the second set from our first lay out. Unofficial of course. I used it as my facebook cover photo so I guess no harm in posting! :)
I look better without emotions, noh?:P

Two of my favorite candid photos! Yes, this is how I bully my fiance! First photo, kurot to the nth level! Bi, masakit? hahaha! And then second, sampal naman! har har! Di na nya natago ang feelings nya! (I also have my version of trying my best not to laugh, but of course.. deleted!! haha)

Another funny picture that Rico took! We need to transfer to another location and we cannot fit in to John's car. So I have to drive... In my pink and shiny gown! Hahaha! I feel like a damsel in distress! :) taraay!:)

And finally, our amazing team! We had the shoot in our humble abode, that explains the messy table!:P Thanks to Rico, Glacey and SheandHim Photography for a very fun and memorable esession! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!