Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Two short months and four shorter days...

Calendar check again... Two more months before our BIG day!
First of all I would like to thank our good Lord, for giving us the ability to provide for our wedding. It has been a challenging time for us both, as John is just starting up his own business, and I had been exhausting all means (work, online shop, bazaars, buy and sell) just to produce a significant amount of money to come up with the best wedding that we can have. Giving my mom her wish to invite a lot of friends is a burden at first, but then I realized, I am the eldest and the first in her children to get married, so we are trying our best to give her that. It is amazing how we still have money (especially John since he is shouldering more than I do) to deposit every time we go to our suppliers to book.I know God will provide, we are never losing our faith that He will. :)

And now, let's see the run down of our amazing team that will make our fairy tale dream wedding come true! :)

Church: Sto. Domingo Parish
Reception Venue: Elements at Centris
Caterer: Queensland Catering
Photographer:She & Him Photography
Videographer: Joaquin Ambata Films
Wedding Make Up Artist: EG Make Up Studio by Eds Go
Esession Make Up Artist: Make Up by Glacey
Wedding Coordinator: Silverback Events
Bridal Gown: Sonny Mindo
Entourage Gown: Sonny Mindo
Bridal Shoes: Everybody Needs a Pair
Groom's Suit: Onesimus
Wedding Cake: Little Oven Cakes
PhotoBooth: wedding gift
Wedding Souvenirs:  Cherub Online Shop
Lights and Sounds: Rave Party One
Wedding Singer/s: Penelope Matanguihan of the Voice Golem Pagkanlungan
Florist: Clint Carl Flower Shop
Wedding Ring: c/o h2b
Hotel for Preps for h2b (As I will be coming from our home in Bulacan, traditions.traditions.): Luxent Hotel
 

Okay, may namiss pa ba ako? It's just two months, and I don't want to cram, so I've been checking my list every now and then, just in case I missed anything. Almost done with everything I guess. Just more prayers and perseverance to work! :)


Till my next wedding adventure!

xoxo,

Niki



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!