Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Entourage and Church flowers.. Check!

Another overdue post. Actually, we have booked this last bridal fair. Medyo busy lang so I was not able to post it right away. I didn't know that it is also hard to look for the best flower supplier! Engers as I am, roses and tulips lang ang alam ko. Haha. Good thing that my office mate Celine is also getting married next year, and she referred this to us! bang for the buck and mababait talaga yung mga staff nila!

For our entourage flower supplier, we had Clint Carl Flower Shop! They are a Dangwa based supplier, and it's also a good thing that we are still able to haggle! Peso power: 15,000Php for the church and entourage!

Here are samples of their works.




My bouquet will be something like this. Only that I wanted to have fuchsia pink and not light pink. Of course tulips, favorite ko kasi yun! And I remember, the first time that John gave me a bouquet of flowers? 1 dozen of tulips! (Insert kilig emoticon here). Pero nanliligaw palang sya nun, pasikat levels pa.haha

I decided to have mini bouquets for our sponsors. Kasi naman, I got some feedback na malalaglag lang kung yung bracelet-type ang gagamitin ko. At least, mas maganda din tignan pag bouquet diba?

So there, in general, we booked almost all our suppliers already. Lights and sounds plus musician nalang yung wala and we're ready to go! :)


Till my next wedding adventure!:)


Much love,

Niki :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Can you give me a review for Clint Carl Florist, please? I booked them but I read negative feedback about them. How was your experience with them? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!