Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wedding Invitation final design! :) *insert kilig emoticon here*

*drum roll please* Eto na talaga. Sure na sure na, ikakasal na ako. hahaha! I already got the final layout for our wedding invites! After two revisions, I finally felt that "this is it feeling."
I like the romantic and pink feeling of our invites. When it comes to details, John allows me to choose everything, so happy naman ako! haha. Since our motif will be pomelo pink, canary yellow and aqua blue, we incorporated that in our wedding invitation since as they say, it is sort of a teaser of how the wedding will be. We're still finalizing the Principal Sponsors and will update this post as soon as we have them already. I am just so happy that we are almost there. :)


Till my next wedding adventure!:)


Niki xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!