Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

E-session HMUA: Check!

Yaay! Another cross from my list! I got my e-session HMUA! Glacey Loiz! The reason why I got her is that last year, we had this "free-nup" with some photographers whom I met online. I came across her facebook page and I remembered seeing that she is just starting her make up artist career back then! She is a former school mate, and seeing her works, I decided to book her again for our official e-session with She and Him Photography! I am really amazed how I looked like in our pictures that is why I am trusting Glacey again to make me picture worthy this time. :P

Here are some of the photos that I had during our shoot last year.

And sorry, eto lang yung close up ko that time, medyo init ulo pa ako since ang tagal magstart ng shoot. haha.
In fairness talaga, nagmukha akong tao dyan. So without a doubt, I am booking her again! Now I am more of a princess-sy and casual-ish type of make up. (We had vintage last time, that explains the curls and the bright red lippie.)

 I can't wait to have our e-session with our official photographers this time!


Till my next wedding adventure!:)


Much love,

Niki :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!