Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Save the Date! Check!

Hola! As I type, my hands are shaking because of excitement. Our initial plan is not to have Save the Date invites anymore, since I have already informed most of my friends that I am getting married on 1-4-14. (Sa tagal ba naman ng engagement namin! haha) But then my mother said that she is informing her friends so we agreed to have a facebook invite and just to upload the STD soft copy. I asked PrintCity to create a fairytale inspired STD and this is what I got.

Tadaaa!!

Suuuper kilig when I saw this! Feels like I am a princess! haha. Kaartehan. Next on the list is our invitations! (Actually I have then already, only that I still want to revise some things so I cannot post it yet.)

As we are getting closer to January, I am getting more excited and nervous! Wala na talagang atrasan to! hahaha!


Until my next wedding adventure! :)


Much love,

Niki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!