Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

E-session Make Up-big check!

Last Sunday, we had our "official" e-session. Official meaning, the one that we have from our wedding photographers. Since John is an aspiring photographer, he scheduled some other e-sessions with his team. Anyway, God knows how much I wanted to post all of our wonderful pictures but I am trying my best not to, to have the element of surprise and all. So I am trying my best not to. But I just want to dedicate a post for my amazing make up artist that I had that day! Thank goodness for Michael's phone, I was able to have this photo.
I love make ups, but I just do not have the talent to make those amazing eyebrows! I requested Glacey to make the best brows for me and what can I say? I am more than satisfied with the result! So now, I am getting her as my family's make up artist on my wedding day. Plus, I had a make up artist and PA during my shoot. Super maalaga sya, not only to me but to my fiance as well. We had three looks, first is this, second is the fairy-tale look and the third one is the playful look. I love it how she played with my big eyes and my brows talaga! As in kilay power! hahaha. Here's another phone picture of my third look that day.
Oha! Red kung red! I love it how she managed to make me look like a good girl, a princess and then the real maldita in one day! So I am still recommending her to all the b2b out there. Oops and before I forgot, her rates are really affordable! :)


Till my next wedding adventure,

Niki xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd like to hear it from you! :) good vibes!